Seasonal Thanksgiving and holiday menus can be ordered for delivery or pickup at Kroger Family stores
CHICAGO, October 10, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — home cook, the leading meal solutions company with both retail and online presence, introduces a range of holiday meals for home cooks who want to spend less time in the kitchen and more time making memories. From Thanksgiving through the end of the year, Home Chef serves seasonal dishes that everyone will enjoy, in both meal kit and heat-and-eat formats – proof that holiday dining can be delicious and easy.
“The holidays are a time for celebration, but they can also be overwhelming when your calendar fills up with dinners, parties and potlucks,” he said Shira Black, Vice President of Brand Marketing at Home Chef. “With our easy-to-prepare meal kits, Home Chef simplifies the preparation of homemade holiday meals, making the celebrations even tastier and more fun.”
Whether you’re hosting an all-inclusive Friendsgiving celebration or signing up for “side dishes” at the annual office potluck, Home Chef offers well-known fall favorites in convenient ready-made formats, all available to order via homechef.com and delivered straight to your home. During Thanksgiving week, order delicious fall recipes including:
- main course: Turkey breast roast ($49.50served 6)
- pages ($15.98 everyone; Serves 6): White Cheddar Sage Cookies, NEW Sweet Potato Casserole, NEW Green Bean Casserole, Bacon Cheddar Spring Onion Mashed Potatoes and Brussels Sprouts with Caramelized Onions and maple glaze
- dessert (Serving sizes vary): NEW Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet ($7.98) and apple pie ($5.98)
For those looking to simplify their December celebrations without sacrificing flavor, Home Chef has every course for a hearty holiday meal with recipes that require minimal prep and maximum flavor, including:
- main course: holiday ham ($64.95served 6)
- pages ($15.98 everyone; for 6 people): NEW candied yams with goat cheese, white cheddar and sage biscuits, Brussels sprouts with caramelized onions & maple glazeand loaded mashed potatoes with bacon, cheddar, and green onions
- dessert (Serving sizes vary): NEW Hot Cocoa Cookie Skillet ($7.98)NEW Gingerbread Baking Kit ($17.98)NEW Chocolate Peppermint Cupcake Baking Kit ($18.98)and caramel cheesecake ($5.98)
Home Chef’s Thanksgiving dinner sets can be ordered online at homechef.com beginning October 14thand orders must be placed by noon CT on 18.11. Order opens for meals during Christmas week November 11th and closes noon CT on December 16th.
“It wouldn’t be the holidays without the food traditions we look forward to — and I think we could all use a little less time at the countertop and a little more time at the table,” he said Teresa Sabatino, director of consumer marketing at Home Chef. “Home Chef’s in-store offerings take the guesswork and prep out of planning holiday meals, so you can spend more time celebrating with friends and family.”
beloved season meal from Home Chef are also available at Kroger Family Stores nationwide for ordering ahead, picking up, reheating and having on the table in no time. Home Chef offers holiday packages for four to eight people in the shop – including main courses, side dishes and desserts. These rich packages make the menu for you, and they’re also easy on the wallet, with options for a variety of gathering sizes and budgets.
Delicious foods in stores* from Thanksgiving through the end of the holiday season include:
- main courses: Home Chef Boneless Turkey, Home Chef Boneless Ham, Butterball Boneless Turkey, Butterball Boneless Smoked Turkey, Home Chef Boneless Ham and Prime Rib
- pages: Creamed Spinach and Cheese, Old Fashioned Bread Filling, Creamy Scalloped Potatoes, Broccoli Rice Casserole, Green Bean Casserole, Sweet Potato Casserole, Cornbread Dressing, Turkey Gravy, Mashed Potatoes and King’s Hawaiian Rolls
- Dessert: Bread pudding with salted caramel sauce and pumpkin pie
Orders for in-store Heat and Eat Home Chef holiday meals and packages can be placed online hereby phone or in person at select Kroger Family stores across the country, beginning with Thanksgiving orders November 2. Thanksgiving orders must be placed by November 22and last holiday orders must be placed by December 22.
Home Chef also has stocking fillers covering this gift-giving season with customizable gift cards. Available as an e-gift or physical card, these gift cards are the perfect gesture to reward friends and family with delicious meals and more time at the table with loved ones. Buy gift cards here.
*Prices vary by location
About Home Chef
Founded in 2013, Home Chef is the leading meal solutions company with both a retail and online presence. Available from www.homechef.com and at retail in more than 2,200 Kroger Family of Stores, Home Chef is committed to making home cooking easier and more convenient through simple, delicious meals so fans can enjoy their time at home, both in and out of the kitchen. That Chicago-based meal kit company was ranked #1 among meal kits for customer service by Newsweek. Home Chef is a subsidiary of The Kroger Co. (NYSE: KR). Find out more and cook with us www.homechef.com. follow us on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook for updates and inspiration.
Watch the original content to download multimedia: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/home-chef-makes-the-holidays-easy-with-minimal-prep-menus-full-of-festive -flavors-301644972.html
SOURCE Home Cook