(WFLA) — Hallmark Channel’s holiday movies are a winter television tradition, and for 2022 the network will air brand new holiday movies every Friday, Saturday and Sunday from October 21 through December 18.
Here are Hallmark’s Christmas movie deals for the 2022 season (all descriptions courtesy of IMDB):
October 21 – “Noel Next Door” – A single mother’s feud with a neighbor may take an unexpected romantic turn during the holiday season.
October 22nd – “We Wish You A Married Christmas” – In an effort to get back together, a married couple checks into a cozy small-town inn during the holiday season.
23rd October – “A Kismet Christmas” – Children’s author Sarah returns to her hometown where she reconnects with her family and teenage crush. She soon discovers that a family legend may actually be true.
28th of October – “A Cozy Christmas Inn” – Erika travels to Alaska for Christmas to purchase a bed and breakfast, only to find out it’s owned by her ex. She falls in love with the city – and possibly with him.
October 29th – “Jolly Good Christmas” (alternative title: “Christmas in London”) – Molly moves into Patrick’s flat in London for Christmas and when they meet, the sparks fly.
30th of October – Ghosts of Christmas Always – Katherine, a Ghost of Christmas Present, is helping a soul rediscover her Christmas spirit, but this year has something unusual in store.
November 4th – “A magical Christmas village” – Real events appear to mimic scenes from Summer’s miniature Christmas Village.
November 5th – “Lights, Camera, Christmas!” – While working as a costume designer for a romcom shoot in her town, Kerry rediscovers her passion and falls in love with Brad, the film’s famous lead.
November 6th – ‘All Saints Christmas’ – Famous singer Lisette is heading home for Christmas, but when the media mistaken a photo of her with her ex as an engagement announcement, her family insists he accompany her on the trip.
November 11th – “In Merry Measure” – Darcy returns home to spend Christmas with her sister and niece and unexpectedly finds herself coaching the high school choir with her one-time rival Adam.
November 12th – “The Royal Nanny” – Claire is an MI5 agent who goes undercover as the royal nanny. She must overcome the challenges of her assignment, such as resisting Prince Colin’s charms while protecting the family at Christmas.
13.11 – “Christmas at the Golden Dragon” – When a popular Chinese restaurant announces its closure just before Christmas, patrons reexamine their relationships in a series of interconnected stories amidst the chaos of the busiest week of the year.
18.11 – “Invention of the Christmas Prince” – Shelby is about to quit her job as a rocket engineer when her daughter is convinced that her Scrooge-like boss Evan is the Christmas Prince from a story Shelby made up years ago.
19.11 – “Three Wise Men and a Baby” – Three brothers get the surprise of their lives when they are forced to work together to care for a baby over the holiday season.
20th November – “When I Think of Christmas” – Sara returns to her hometown to help her mom move and is surprised to find her ex-boyfriend Josh back home. When Sara makes a surprising discovery, she and Josh hatch a plan for the upcoming Christmas concert that will take them all back to their musical roots.
11/25 – dual function
- “#Xmas” – Airs at 6 p.m. EST. When Jen gets the chance to enter a brand’s design contest, she poses as the family influencer and enlists the help of her best friend Max and her little nephew. When her video is selected as a finalist, Jen is torn between moving on with her perfect “family” and revealing the truth.
- “A Royal Corgi Christmas” – Airs at 8 p.m. EST. Prince Edmond returns home just before Christmas in anticipation of being named heir to the throne. To ingratiate himself with his mother, the Queen, he gives her Mistletoe, a corgi that needs training. Edmond turns to Cecily, an American canine behaviorist, for help.
11/26 – dual function
- “A Tale of Two Christmases” – Airs at 6:00 p.m. EST. Thanks to some Christmas magic, Emma can have two different Christmases: one where she stays in town and celebrates with a new crush and his friends, and one where she returns home for all the traditions with her family… and Drew, one longtime friend who may have feelings for her.
- “Haul Out the Holly” – Airs at 8 p.m. EST. Emily comes home hoping to visit her parents, only to find that they are leaving on their own. While spending the holidays at her home, her HOA is determined to get Emily to attend the many Christmas celebrations in the neighborhood.
11/27 – dual function
- “A Christmas Cookie Catastrophe” – Airs at 6:00 p.m. EST. Annie Cooper has big shoes to fill when she takes over the management of her late grandmother’s cookie company, which finds herself in trouble.
- “A Holiday Spectacular” – Airs at 8 p.m. EST. Set in 1958, it follows Maggie as she sneaks into New York City to pursue her secret dream: dancing live on stage at the Christmas Spectacular at Radio City Music Hall.
2. December – “A Big Fat Family Christmas” – photojournalist Liv does not reveal what her dream job is, but her family. When she realizes that she is getting closer to Henry, the colleague who is covering the story with her, she wants to confide in him, but not jeopardize her big break.
3rd of December – “A Fabulous Holiday” – Talia and her childhood best friend, Anderson, unexpectedly meet in an oddly familiar-looking town full of Christmas cheer that restores its visitors when they need it most.
December 4th – “Undercover Holiday” – When newly minted pop star Jaylen returns home for the holidays, he tells her doting family that Matt is her new boyfriend, when in fact he is her overzealous security guard.
9th of December – “The Most Colorful Time of the Year” – Ryan is an elementary school teacher who discovers that he is color blind. Michelle, an optometrist and mother of one of his students, is helping him color his life in time for the holidays.
10th of December – “Christmas Reunion” – A group of friends get together at Christmas for their 15th high school reunion.
11th December – “The Holiday Sitter” – Sam is a workaholic bachelor who babysits his niece and nephew before the holidays when his sister is traveling around town. Completely out of his element, he enlists the help of her handsome neighbor Jason and finds himself in an unexpected romance.
December 16th – “Holiday Heritage” – Ella returns to her hometown to fix the fences with her broken family. With the help of Griffin, her ex-boyfriend, she encourages her family to celebrate Christmas and Kwanzaa and heal their past wounds before it’s too late.
December 17th – ‘”Twas the Night Before Christmas – A former actress trying to break into directing tests her skills with the annual Christmas Eve court performance of a town where the true authorship of the famous poem ‘A Visit from St. Nick’ is debated .
December 18th – “Chanukkah on Rye” – A matchmaker connects Molly and Jacob, but their new romance is put to the test when they discover they are rival delicatessen owners. Will a Hanukkah miracle keep them together?
October 22nd – “We Need a Little Christmas” – Julie adjusts to being a single mother to a grieving child as she faces her first Christmas without her husband when she develops an unexpected friendship with her elderly neighbor.
October 29th – “Christmas Bedtime Stories” – When Danielle’s husband goes missing while on duty, she is left to raise her daughter alone. Three years later, as she adjusts to life without him, she begins to tell her father bedtime stories to her daughter.
November 5th – “A Maple Valley Christmas” – Erica is a rancher who has spent her entire life working on the family farm with her mother and sister. When Aaron arrives and disrupts their plans, she begins to wonder what she really wants.
November 12th – “Our Italian Christmas Memories” – To commemorate their grandfather, who suffered from dementia, the Colucci siblings set out to recreate their late grandmother’s legendary pasta sauce.
19.11 – “Long Lost Christmas” – Hayley plans to surprise her recently widowed mother with the perfect Christmas present: the extended family her mother longs for.
11/26 – “Time for Him to Come Home for Christmas” – Four days before Christmas, Elizabeth receives a voicemail from a stranger asking one last time for a second chance at the love of his life. The fifth installment in the popular film series, based on Blake Shelton’s song “Time for Me to Come Home”.
3rd of December – “The Holiday Stocking” – In this presentation by Hallmark Mahogany, RJ is a new angel who is given a chance to address his one regret: not helping his sisters reconcile while he was still alive.
10th of December: “The Gift of Peace” – Artist Traci is a once-devout Christian who stopped believing in God after her husband tragically died despite her prayers. As her second Christmas without him approaches, she seeks inspiration and comfort from a support group.
December 17th – “Five More Minutes: Moments Like These” – The second Christmas story Inspired by Scotty McCreery’s song “Five More Minutes”, a young widow’s Christmas wish for her son is granted in an unexpected way when she returns to her old home for the holidays.